.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Britney

It's been quite long since we've seen anything on Britney Spears, eh? Well, she's actually busy acting on Glee, that is! Yup, Glee's doing a whole Britney episode featuring her and her songs just like they did with a Madonna episode. Difference is that Madonna was not on Glee only her songs!

                          Seeing double? Girl on left is actually Heather Morris dressing like Britney!

I can't wait to see that episode. I'm not really a follower of Glee but I do download episodes when there's a hyped up episode such as this.

No doubt I'm a fan of Britney ever since she bombarded the charts with Opps! I did it again, Hit me baby one more time and her many hits songs...

                                                              During her young days

Then came her melt down, her head shaving, two children, a divorce and she bounced back with a new album. I still like her songs and she definitely has potential to be a huge star once again like her teen days because whenever Britney drops an album there'll be a lot hoo-haa just like this Glee episode.

I can't wait for her to make another album and see her guest starring in other TV shows. She actually did a small appearance in How I Met your Mother at one time and it was a huge hit among viewers! I just hope she doesn't have another melt down like Lindsay Lohan or get married and getting divorced again. She should stick to what she does best: music!

No comments:

Post a Comment