.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

I'm utterly disappointed none of my friends are throwing any Halloween parties XD I'm definitely not throwing one so no Halloween for me =(( Though, I would really love to celebrate Halloween. I have never celebrated it before.

Every 31st October is Halloween day. I don't know how Halloween came about but I do know people wear scary costumes and children go trick or treating. In certain countries, it's a public holiday. But in Malaysia, mostly we do not celebrate it.

If I would go to a Halloween party, I'll definitely go as a VAMPIRE coz I'm obsessed with vampires these days haha I'm gona be as white as Edward Cullen, having cool fangs and wearing red contacts =))



For those who are celebrating, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment